COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
*We wear a mask at all times*
- Masks are mandatory when arriving and exiting your appointment.
- There is 30 minutes scheduled before and after each client to sanitize and disinfect the space and equipment.
- Any item that is touched will be disinfected (some examples: door knobs, pin pad, toilet seats, microscope handles, keyboard, etc.)
- To ensure complete safety, each client will have a individual pre-packaged kit that includes the items I need to provide your treatment: gloves, probe, forceps, cotton pads, aloe. You will receive a new kit each time you come.
- Depending on the area being treated, bedding will either be disposable or changed entirely between each client.
- The bed is thoroughly disinfected after each client.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Please wait in your car upon arrival and we will waive you in.
- Please DO NOT enter the building if you are sick or experiencing cold and/or flu symptoms.
- Please do not bring a guest.
- It is recommended to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- When you arrive, we will open the door for you. If we don't, please knock.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival. We have disposable ones available if you don't have one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival and as needed.
- Payment types accepted are Credit, Debit & E-transfer. You may pay with cash if you have exact change.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT.